As the ideal candidate, you are self-motivated and highly organized with the proven ability to use strategic thinking and judgement while maintaining a positive can-do attitude. You are a driven analytical problem solver who can think outside of the box in an environment where processes are not always streamlined. You will have 3-5 years’ experience plus university undergraduate or technical degree in Business/Sciences/Engineering.
- Ability to thrive in a consistently fast-paced, high-pressure environment where quick response to change under tight timelines is the norm;
- Highly skilled at communicating in a succinct manner across all levels of the organization with consideration for differences in languages and cultural norms;
- Adept at navigating a matrix-style decision-making process and ability to pivot and adjust to new information quickly;
- Oversee and manage the development of new products under your assigned ORB™ brands
- Tracking the development timeline, costing/profitability, and product functionality from initial concept through to mass production
- Active involvement in the new product development process
- Responsible for hosting product meetings, tracking actions, and driving results within a team setting
- Collection and distribution of product specification and costing information
- Understanding customer requirements and ensuring they are met
- Actively participating in process improvement projects
- Travel nationally and internationally when needed
- Other duties may be assigned
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We thank everyone for their interest; only candidates that are selected for interview will be contacted. Please, no phone call.