NetSuite Administration Manager
We have recently imbedded the functions of process improvement and NetSuite support and development into the business with key employees performing these functions while also performing hands on contributing roles in their department. This requires NetSuite leadership, oversight and control to ensure data and system integrity as well as a hands-on approach to system maintenance and development.
Ideally working from our Halifax, Nova Scotia head office location and reporting to our Chief Business Development Officer, the NetSuite Administration Manager will have deep understanding and experience as a NetSuite Administrator / Developer. When working with others on process improvements or new system solutions, you will be a naturally task and deadline driven individual who also demonstrates patience and support to others in the execution of work. You will be comfortable leading a function rather than the people performing the function. Your creativity and solutions-based mindset will be a critical trait that is demonstrated often.
- Maintains a highly analytical and detail-oriented approach to ensure quality in the data and the improvement of end user experience
- Leads with strong communication skills, influencing across all levels of the organization
- Adeptly navigates a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while employing flexibility and quick decision-making skills, while maintaining a continuous improvement mindset
- Demonstrates ability to balance technical skills with business acumen and the ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirement into technical requirements
- Ability to think through multiple solutions to a problem set and look ahead for possible conflicts
- Continually evaluate current state and new or under-used functionality that could drive system improvements needed for business success
- Identify where past development included customization that could be replaced with a more standardized solution
- Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions after defining business requirements with project teams
- Work with project teams to understand business needs to identify best NetSuite solutions, while mentoring and teaching NetSuite best practices
- Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support and troubleshooting activities
- Build, develop, and test detailed functional designs, and customizations for business solutions
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and third-party applications and/or tools (ie. EDI Warehousing)
- Develop and maintain documentation related to integration design and solutioning
- Train NetSuite SuperUsers in all areas of support they are responsible
- Create reports, save searches and user dashboards and edit complicated scripts using SuiteAnalytics , SuiteScript 1 & 2
- Define and manage security protocols, defining and applying roles across the NetSuite user community
- Define, manage and audit protocols for fields/relationship, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.
- Manage and triage NetSuite project and support ticketing system providing oversight to ensure compliance with internal protocols
- Travel to global locations as required to train, deploy solutions or troubleshoot, including in Hong Kong & United States
- Must have previous NetSuite development experience with strong understanding of how to troubleshoot, design and customize the NetSuite platform and automate processes within it using SuiteFlow
- NetSuite Administrator, ERP Consultant and SuiteCloud Developer 1 Certifications or equivalent technical work experience are required
- SuiteCommerce Developer Certification is an asset
- Understanding of the entire NetSuite stack with specific emphasis on CRM, warehouse, inventory, supply chain and financial management modules
- Data migration experience to/from multiple platforms with strong knowledge of csv imports/exports
- Experience configuring Advanced inventory modules with strong ability to handle complex inventory and streamlining of order processes
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems
How to Apply
Please submit your resume & a cover letter (that highlights how your past experience aligns with our environment) to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.