Senior International Account Manager (European/Asian Market)
We are currently seeking an experienced, driven and talented Senior Account Manager to manage the sales of ORB™ products in the European/Asian market. Based remotely, the successful candidate will build partnerships with distributors, while ensuring they have all of the tools and resources to grow ORB™’s presence. This individual will have an innate sales ability and will be passionate about sharing their expertise and ORB™’s story. With 10+ years of outside sales experience in the toy industry and a robust knowledge of the European/Asian market and competitors, this candidate will grow and strengthen ORB™’s international market position.
- Demonstrates the natural ability to build and grow long term relationships in a competitive market while maintaining professionalism and integrity.
- Adeptly navigates a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while employing flexibility and quick decision-making skills, with a focus on, and consideration for, all stakeholders.
- Leads with strong communication skills, while maintaining the consideration for different cultural norms across all levels of the organization
- With a focus on relationship building, be responsible for managing the sales of ORB™ products with existing distributers across the European/Asian market;
- Using ORB™’s marketing material, deliver effective presentations to distributors and retailers;
- Identify and suggest new and effective sales strategies and train out to distribution partners;
- Have a knowledge of and an ability to interpret market trends, reporting back to ORB™’s head office;
- Consistently research and identify key areas of potential growth and present to internal stakeholders for approval;
- Review personal performance and ensure goals are achieved and aligned to the overall corporate strategic plan while adjusting the plan when necessary;
- Travel will be required for customer/market visits, trade shows, and meetings at our head office in Halifax, Canada.
Please submit your resume & a cover letter (that highlights how your past experience aligns with our environment) to [email protected] with emphasis on how current network would be beneficial to ORB™’s growth and continuing success.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.