Account Manager (North American Market)
We are currently seeking a confident, dynamic and highly ambitious Account Manager whose existing network will open new opportunities for ORB™ within the North American market. The successful candidate will hit the ground running and demonstrate the ability to maintain customer needs while balancing corporate targets and objectives. This individual will show enthusiasm, creative problem-solving ability and will thrive in a customer-centric, make-what-we-sell business model. With 5-10 years of outside sales experience in the consumer goods industry with a wide portfolio of customer contacts that will expand our already growing customer base, this candidate will excel in the competitive toy industry.
- Demonstrates the natural ability to build long term relationships with new and established customers while maintaining professionalism and integrity.
- Adeptly navigates a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while employing flexibility and quick decision-making skills, with a focus on, and consideration for, all stakeholders.
- Leads with strong communication skills, while maintaining the consideration for different cultural norms across all levels of the organization
- Responsible for identifying, initiating, servicing, building and maintaining relationships with a robust group of customers.
- Deliver marketing deck presentations, business proposals and ad plans to the customer.
- Grow current business portfolio through acquiring new accounts and expanding listings in assigned account.
- Consistently research and identify key areas of potential growth and present to internal stakeholders for approval.
- Review personal performance and ensure goals are achieved and aligned to the overall corporate strategic plan while adjusting the plan when necessary.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure that accurate and timely delivery of product to the customer every time.
- Frequent travel required to visit the customer, attend and participate in trade shows and marketing events.
Please submit your resume & a cover letter (that highlights how your past experience aligns with our environment) to [email protected] with emphasis on how current network would be beneficial to ORB™’s growth and continuing success.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.