Quality Assurance Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to manage and maintain ORB™’s Global Quality Strategy. The ideal candidate be highly organized with a proven ability to use strategic thinking and judgement. The successful candidate will bring with them a good understanding of Quality Assurance concepts and be able to articulate requirements to respective stakeholders and proactively plan for mitigating potential risks.
- Manage ORBTM’s Quality Strategy
- Take ownership and accountability of overall product quality
- Perform QA/QC monitoring throughout manufacturing processes and communicate to respective stakeholders
- Create and execute product testing
- Report defects and raise any issues or concerns to respective teams
- Assist in resolution of Quality Issues
- QA/QC Specifications reporting requirements and review
- Ability to thrive in a consistently fast-paced, high-pressure environment where quick response to change under tight timelines is the norm;
- Highly skilled at communicating in a succinct manner across all levels of the organization with consideration for differences in languages and cultural norms;
- Adept at navigating a matrix-style decision-making process and ability to pivot and adjust to new information quickly;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences and/or Engineering with 3+ years’ experience
- Previous QA/QC experience
Please submit your resume & cover letter that demonstrates how your skills align with our work environment to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.