In response to continued growth and success, our in-house Marketing Team is growing! We are looking the ideal person to fill a Marketing Coordinator role in our Halifax, NS office.
As the ideal candidate you are creative thinker with the design skills to express your ideas while working within strict brand guidelines. You are an excellent communicator with a passion for getting our brand message to the consumer and our retail partners in an exciting visual way. You’re ability to work independently on a project or switch to a collaborative approach shows you are efficient and flexible in this ever changing and fast-paced environment. You’ve proven you’re creative in your ability to convey messages to your intended audience, without having the full content.
- Manage new and existing images and content for a variety of consumer and retail customer-facing projects
- Take raw images and clips and transfer them for web-based prints and ads
- Create marketing graphics and prepare images for upload on different social media platforms.
- Ensure that design consistency and brand standards are met for all advertising and collateral.
- Create marketing graphics for external customers as requested
- Prepare sales presentations and marketing material for internal stakeholders
- Under the direction of Brand Managers/Marketing Director, be the social media content driver for one or two brands
- Follow a strict naming convention which will be communicated
- Other duties may be assigned
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator Skills and Microsoft office
- Experience in Social Media
- Experience in designing marketing content for sales professionals, including such items as: power point presentations, brochures, online media posts, consumer graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas verbally as well as through sketches and digital mockups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume & a portfolio that highlights your unique and wide-ranging skills to [email protected] Applications received without a portfolio will not be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.