Consumer Care Representative
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, highly adaptable and organized Consumer Care Representative to join our ORB™ team. The ideal candidate will maintain a positive, can-do attitude, while being focused on finding solutions that may be outside of the box. Preference will be given to those candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Consumer Care, and who exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates the natural ability to maintain focus, efficiency, and accuracy while preforming task-oriented work.
- Adeptly navigates a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while employing flexibility and quick decision-making skills.
- Employs a fluid and responsive reaction to challenges and opportunities with a focus on, and consideration for, all departments and their needs.
- Is consumer oriented and has the ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities while maintaining professionalism and calmness.
- Manage correspondence with the end consumer via phone and email
- Receive/log consumer concerns regarding quality control, product satisfaction and availability, then analyze and report monthly
- Lead monthly consumer care meetings to share service metrics information and corrective actions in play where needed
- Answer and redirect phone calls and emails from external contacts
- Open and distribute mail throughout the office
- Send replacement products to customers, when required
- Manage UPS, DHL, and Fed Ex shipments
- Order office supplies, when needed
- General office duties, as required
- Other duties may be assigned
Please submit your resume & a cover letter (that highlights how your past experience aligns with our environment) to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.