We are looking for an experienced Billing Coordinator to increase our capacity to respond to high work volumes within very tight timelines.
As the ideal candidate, you are able to manage consistently heavy workloads with a focus on high-level productivity. You work well in a team and an all-hands-on-deck work environment and can move easily between tasks while maintaining focus and attention to detail. You adapt easily to change and possess a keen desire to develop your skills and literacy in the area of finance and accounting.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is responsible for:
- Invoicing customers using Accounting software
- Inputting payment documents into EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) system
- Processing domestic and international invoices for large clients
- Obtaining shipping documents/reports and assisting in resolving issues
- Preparing FOB reports and providing invoices directly to customers
- Running reports, checking for EDI errors, and resolving with customers
- Processing pre-paid payments, and informing logistics team when approved to ship
- Providing proof of shipment to help refute chargeback claims
- Acting as backup for Accounting Coordinator as required
- Attention to detail and accuracy with data entry and data analysis
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of an ERP system
- Ability to process a variety of transactions and to reconcile accounts
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume & a cover letter (that highlights how your past experience aligns with our environment) to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.